TO EACH GROUP... THEIR RESIDENCE !
The advantages of staying here are: quality accommodation, reception rooms, seminar rooms of different sizes, multiple sports facilities and free relaxation areas.
We welcome :
- Seminars of 20 to 200 people
- Hiking Groups
- Cyclotourist Groups
- Groups of mountain bikers (we are an MTB base, given by the FFCT)
- Climbing Groups
- Groups of Ancient Cars
- Motorcycle Groups
- Sports Associations and Clubs
- Family Groups: Birthdays, Family Reunions...
Tell us what you want... we will put all our skills and energy at your service!
YOUR CORPORATE EVENTS :
- Study day
- Residential seminar
- Exhibition, supplier exhibition
- Conference, training
Large spaces are at your disposal with all the comfort you need to work.
You will benefit from :
- 3 Work rooms for 10 to 60 people (including 2 air-conditioned)
- 1 Plenary of 300 people
- 1 Mezzanine that can accommodate working groups
- Room rental as from €60 per 1/2 Day
You will love :
- The warm welcome
- The support in the organization throughout your stay
- Our varied catering adapted to your expectations
- Our personalized animation
We install the equipment you need.
Equipment available :
- 5 RF microphones and sound system
- Screens, 2 projectors
- 5 paper boards
- Photocopier ( €0.5) / sheet
- Extensions and power sockets
Services offered :
- Welcome, break
- Cocktail buffet or aperitifs
- Regional menus, hot or cold buffets, grills
- Picnic lunch
- Taste it
For your Relaxation :
- Heated swimming pool (from April to the end of September) with aquabike bicycles.
- New in 2018: indoor and heated swimming pool with relaxation area: Spa, Sauna, Hammam
- Fitness room: bicycles, treadmills, rowers...
- Sports fields with equipment provided: tennis, badminton, petanque, beach volleyball, basketball, mini golf.
- Rental of 2 electric bicycles
- Hiking maps available from Mas de Saboth.
- TV room, free Wifi, library, board games.
- Bar (licence 4), large terraces, fireplace area.
GROUPS OF HIKERS :
In the heart of a very rich fauna and flora, the Causses du Quercy wonderfully combine nature and heritage. Hidden in the meanders of the rivers or set against the cliffs, 6 of France's most beautiful villages are located in the surrounding area. Exceptional natural sites, remnants of the past, habitats of exceptional character, discover through picturesque paths, a region with many facets dotted with exceptional sites.
GROUPS OF MOUNTAIN BIKERS :
Since January 2019, we have been certified as a Mountain Bike Hiking Base by the FFCT.
9 loop and arrow circuits!
200 km of circuits.
We will provide you with GPS coordinates (2 GPS can be rented on site), maps...
The LOT...a pleasure for lovers of mountain bike trails!
Come and enjoy the fun, technical and physical routes... of the real mountain bike with monotraces, beautiful descents, pebbles and small walls in the middle of the Causse oaks... wooded paths in the hollow of the valleys. Follow the tracks at the foot of the cliffs to the breathtaking viewpoints! All the magic of the lot!
A bicycle room is at your disposal.
4 electric mountain bikes are available for rent!
GROUPS OF CYCLISTS :
Combining uneven terrain and steep roads, cycling in Lotois makes it possible to combine sport and culture. In a preserved environment come and discover, on your two wheels, the Lot and its richness. Starting from the "Mas de Saboth" area, we offer tours from 20 to 150km to satisfy all expectations.
Cards on request!
CLIMBING GROUPS :
Cliffs located not far from several climbing sites (including the Saint-Gery site, 5 min by car: more than 100 routes from 4C to 8C).
In the Lot, you can combine sports climbing and relaxation.
In the Célé Valley a Via Ferrata has been opened. A must visit place!
AUTO-MOTO GROUPS :
Welcome to our biker friends and other motorcycle enthusiasts! Visit Le Plein d'Energie and drive on the winding roads of the Lot. For your greatest comfort: a friendly welcome.
Routes for vintage cars are available.
For more comfort, a covered shelter, a laundry and a tumble dryer are at your disposal.
Come and stay and enjoy the Rallye du Quercy on 27 and 28 April 2019. Welcome of the runners.
Advantage: 1 car park near your chalets for more security!